How to Clean
Every piece of Diamanti Per Tutti jewelry comes with a cleaning cloth. After every use, clean your jewelry with our cleaning cloth to remove any dust or dirt.
Gently polishing the surface using the cloth helps to restore the shine.
You can also clean your jewelry with warm water and detergent-free soap and a soft cloth.
Avoid jewelry cleaners, antibacterial soaps, perfumes, and lotions, which may contain ingredients that can cause gold-plated jewelry to tarnish.
Keep your jewelry away from hard surfaces to prevent scratches.
Avoid extensive contact with water. It is best not to swim with your jewelry and to store them in a dry location.
- Diamonds may be hardest material on earth, but still, they require care.
To maintain the shine of your diamonds, clean them gently with a soft-bristled brush using warm water and detergent-free soap.
With proper care, your 14k jewelry can last a lifetime.
- Gently polish your gold jewelry with a soft-bristled brush or cloth and warm water and detergent-free soap.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners as polish or while wearing your jewelry.
We only use 925 sterling silver in our jewelry, which is highly durable and made for everyday wear.
- Prolong the lifespan of your sterling silver jewelry by regularly cleaning it with a polishing cloth and keep it stored in a dry location.
We use a variety of high quality, natural gemstones in our jewelry.
All gemstones have varying degrees of hardness and therefore require special care.
- Clean your gemstones with mild, detergent-free soap and a soft cloth.
- When not wearing, keep your gemstones in a dry, cool place, protected from daily exposure.
- Cultured pearls require regular wear to maintain their luster and brilliance and to prevent drying.
- When not wearing, store your pearls in a cool, location away from daily elements.
- Avoid abrasive cleansers or polishing cloths which may strip the pearls.
Gold gilding means we've used sterling silver as a base and plated it with a very thick layer of gold. While the plating will last a long time, it's still important to care for your jewelry.
- Gold gilding will tarnish with time, but can easily be polished to restore shine.
- Keep your jewelry from tarnishing regularly cleaning your jewelry and by storing it in a clean, dry place.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.